Pharmacologic Upregulation of Cancer Testis Antigens Followed by Vaccine Therapy for Patients With Relapsed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) Following Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Cancer vaccine; Dendritic cell vaccines; Dendritic cells
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, as reported by ClinicalTRials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 13 to 10 and planned initiation date 1 Feb 2014 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.