A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled, Phase IIb Efficacy and Safety Study of Adjunctive AZD6765 in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) and a History of Inadequate Response to Antidepressants
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanicemine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2012 Additional trial locations (Chile, Slovakia, South Africa) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.