A Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of ABT-126 in Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease on Stable Doses of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Nelonicline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 May 2012 Actual end date (March 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.