A Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 12 Weeks of Treatment With Oral CNDO 201 Trichuris Suis Ova Suspension (TSO) as Compared to Placebo, Followed by a 12 Week Open-label Treatment Period in Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trichuris suis ova (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRUST-I
- Sponsors Fortress Biotech
- 30 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Oct 2013 Top-line results have been reported in a Coronado Biosciences media release.
- 14 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint of improving response, as assessed by a 100-point decrease in 'Crohn's-Disease-Activity-Index' has not been met according to a Coronado Biosciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History