A 12-week Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Multiple Sequential Dose Escalating Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Efficacy of Apo805K1 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Orilotimod (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ApoPharma
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.