A Phase I-II Open Label Non-Randomized Study Using TL32711 for Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Birinapant (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.