A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel-Groups Study to Investigate the Effects of JNJ-28431754 (Canagliflozin) on Plasma Volume and Renal Function in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2012 Actual patients number is 36 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History