A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel, 26-Week, Phase 3 Study of 2 Doses of an Alpha-7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Agonist (EVP-6124) or Placebo as an Adjunctive Pro-cognitive Treatment in Schizophrenia Subjects on Chronic Stable Atypical Antipsychotic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Encenicline (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COGNITIV SZ
- Sponsors FORUM Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Mar 2016 Top-line results published in a Forum Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Mar 2016 Primary endpoint (Change from Baseline in the Schizophrenia Cognition Rating Scale (SCoRs) to Day 182) has not been met, according to a Forum Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History