A Multicenter, Observational, Open-Label, Single-Arm Study of Tysabri in Early Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis in Anti-JCV Antibody Negative Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Natalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIVE
- Sponsors Biogen
- 27 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 30 Oct 2018.
- 27 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 30 Oct 2018.
- 28 Oct 2017 Results presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis