An Open-label, Randomised, Replicate, Six-way Crossover, Single Dose Study to Determine the Bioequivalence of Fluticasone Furoate (FF) Inhalation Powder (Single Strip Configuration) Compared With FF Inhalation Powder (Two Strip Configuration) and Compared With FF / Vilanterol (VI) Inhalation Powder Administered Via the Novel Dry Powder Inhaler.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Apr 2012 Actual patient number added 30 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (December 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2012 Actual end date (March 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.