Neostigmine and glycopyrrolate versus sugammadex in post-operative nausea and vomiting (PONV) following reversal of neuromuscular block in patients undergoing laparoscopic gynaecological surgery: a randomised controlled trial (RCT).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sugammadex (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate; Neostigmine
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms WINGS
- 07 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Cumulative incidence and severity of PONV) has not been met as per the results published in the Anaesthesia.
- 07 Dec 2017 Status changed to discontinued.
- 07 Dec 2017 Results assessing recovery characteristics of patients published in the Anaesthesia