A Phase 1b, Open-label, Parallel-group Study in Subjects With Huntington Disease to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Fed/Fasted Pharmacokinetics of Repeated Oral Doses of SEN0014196.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Selisistat (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.