A 2-week, Randomised, Controlled, Open-label, Two-group Parallel, Multi-centre Trial Comparing Efficacy and Safety of Insulin Detemir Plus Insulin Aspart and NPH Insulin Plus Human Soluble Insulin Both in a Basal Bolus Regimen With or Without Metformin in Chinese Inpatients With Type 2 Diabetes Currently Treated With Insulin Qualifying for Intensified Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin aspart (Primary) ; Insulin detemir (Primary) ; Insulin suspension isophane (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 21 Dec 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2011 New trial record