A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Dose-Ranging Study Comparing FX006 to Commercially Available Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension in Patients With Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary) ; Triamcinolone
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Flexion Therapeutics
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of subgroup analysis (n=586) assessing the effectiveness of FX006 in patients with and without baseline inflammation using pooled data from three trials (NCT01487161, NCT02116972 and NCT02357459), presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Flexion Therapeutics media release, pooled analysis data of this and two other trials (see CT profiles 243924 and 234469) will be presented at the 2017 American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Annual Meeting.
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a Flexion Therapeutics media release, post-hoc pooled analysis of this and two other trials (see CT profiles 243924 and 234469) will be presented at PAINWeek 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History