A Multi-Center, Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized, and Controlled Trial of KD019 vs Erlotinib in Subjects With Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Progressed After First- or Second-Line Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tesevatinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kadmon Corporation
- 08 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.