Immediate vs. Conditional Use of Antibiotics in Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - a Comparative Effectiveness Study in General Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fosfomycin tromethamine (Primary) ; Ibuprofen (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ICUTI
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register DRKS00003611).
- 05 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.