Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate in Late Pregnancy to Prevent Vertical Transmission of Hepatitis B Virus in Highly Viremic Mothers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors New Discovery
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 28 Oct 2017.
- 16 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint of number of infants who have HBV infection at the age of 28 weeks (mother-to-child transmission) has been met, according to results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 16 Jun 2016 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine