A Single-arm, Open Label, Multi-center Phase I/II Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of BIBF 1120 Added to Low-dose Cytarabine in Elderly Patients With AML Unfit for an Intensive Induction Therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2014 Interim results (n=13) presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2012 Actual initiation date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.