Phase II Trial of Cetuximab and Dasatinib in Patients With Cetuximab-resistant, Metastatic and/or Recurrent Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck and Low Serum IL-6
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Dasatinib
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Apr 2018 The previously halted trial was modified and redesigned as a biomarker-enriched Phase II study enrolling patients with undetectable IL6, according to results published in the Oral Oncology.
- 17 Apr 2018 Status changed from discontinued to recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated