A Pilot Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of a Novel 10% Ibuprofen Formulation Versus Placebo Alone Applied to the Knee in Patients With Painful Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ibuprofen (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Dec 2011 Actual initiation date (February 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History