A Randomized, Two-Arm, Open-Label, Multicenter Phase II Trial Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Pertuzumab Given in Combination With Trastuzumab Plus an Aromatase Inhibitor in First Line Patients With HER2-Positive and Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced (Metastatic or Locally Advanced) Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Docetaxel; Letrozole; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERTAIN
- Sponsors Roche
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History