A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Study of Intravenously Administered CX-5461 in Patients with Advanced Haematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CX 5461 (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=16) assessing maximum tolerated dose (MTD), safety, pharmacokinetic (PK) profile and antitumor activity, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 29 May 2015 Interim results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 Sep 2013 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History