A Phase II Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Dose-Escalation Study of NNZ-2566 in Rett Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trofinetide (Primary)
- Indications Rett syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Neuren Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Jun 2016 According to a Neuren media release, the European Union has granted Orphan Drug designation to trofinetide for the treatment of Rett syndrome.
- 24 Jun 2016 According to a Neuren media release, the company announced development program of trofinetide for the treatment of Rett syndrome at the Rettsyndrome.org 2016 Research Symposium.
- 23 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 1st Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History