A Phase Ia/Ib, Open-Label, Multicentre, Two-Part Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of AZD1208 Administered Daily in Adult Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1208 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 20 Apr 2016 Pooled analysis of 2 studies, including 32 patients from this trial and 35 patients from another study [see CTP 700216938] were presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 23 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.