TWice overnIght High-dose ranoLazIne Pretreatment for preventinG Myocardial iscHemic Damage in Patients With Stable Angina Undergoing percuTaneous Coronary Intervention
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Myocardial reperfusion injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TWILIGHT
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.