A randomized, parallel-group, single-center clinical study to examine the safety and effectiveness between argatroban and unfractionated heparin as anticoagulation in combination with clopidogrel and aspirin in coronary heart disease patients with moderate to high bleeding risk undergoing elective percutaneous coronary intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Argatroban (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Heparin
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2012 Planned end date (31 Dec 2012) added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 16 Dec 2011 New trial record