Open Label, Randomized, 6-sequence Crossover Study to Evaluate the Drug-drug Interaction Between Montelukast Sodium and Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Levocetirizine/montelukast (Primary) ; Levocetirizine; Montelukast
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis; Dermatitis; Perennial allergic rhinitis; Pruritus; Seasonal allergic rhinitis; Urticaria
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms HM-MOLZ101; MOLZ
- Sponsors Hanmi Pharmaceutical
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2012 New source identified and integrated (Korean Clinical Trials Register: KCT0000303).
- 17 Dec 2011 New trial record