An Open-label, Multicenter Phase II Study to Examine the Efficacy and Safety of Everolimus as Second-line Therapy in the Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECORD-4
- Sponsors Novartis
- 26 Apr 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint changed from 24 months to 20 months.
- 17 Dec 2015 Results published in the Annals of Oncology (n = 134).
- 22 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed,as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.