A Multi-Center, Single-Arm, Phase II Study of Vorinostat (V) in Combination With Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD) and Bortezomib (B) Followed by VB Maintenance in Patients With Relapsed and Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Doxorubicin liposomal; Vorinostat
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2012 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual initiation date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.