A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Blinded-assessor, Phase 4 Study in Patients With Early Rheumatoid Arthritis to Compare Active Conventional Therapy Versus Three Biologic Treatments, and Two De-escalation Strategies in Patients Who Respond to Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Corticosteroids; Hydroxychloroquine; Methotrexate; Sulfasalazine
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NORD-STAR
- 31 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Mar 2019.