A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel, Vehicle-Controlled Phase III Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Topical SR-T100 Gel in the Treatment of Patients With Actinic Keratosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SR T100 (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Porokeratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors G&E Herbal Biotechnology
- 17 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov