Phase 2 Study of the Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitor E7016 in Combination With Temozolomide in Subjects With Wild Type BRAF Stage IV or Unresectable Stage III Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs E 7016 (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 18 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2012 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.