A Phase II Trial of HKI-272 (Neratinib) and Capecitabine for Patients With Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2)-Positive Breast Cancer and Brain Metastases
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Neratinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 24 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing activity of neratinib + capecitabine in patients of cohort 3a (n=37, no prior lapatinib or capecitabine), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History