A phase I study to evaluate the pharmacokinetics, bioavailability and tolerability of subcutaneously administered MOR 103 in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Otilimab (Primary) ; Otilimab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 12 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a MorphoSys media release.
- 12 Nov 2012 Positive pharmacokinetic and safety results were reported in a MorphoSys media release.
- 20 Sep 2012 Results are expected before the end of 2012.