A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Efficacy and Safety Study of TC-5214 (S-mecamylamine) in Flexible Doses as an Adjunct to an Antidepressant in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder With an Inadequate Response to Antidepressant Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmecamylamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RENAISSANCE-2
- 01 Jun 2012 Additional trial locations (Estonia, Finland, India, Japan) added as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record. (CTRI2012-06-002750)
- 20 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Montgomery-Asberg-Depression-Rating-Scale' has not been met.
- 09 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History