A Phase I/II Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Pomalidomide (CC-4047) in the Treatment of Kaposi Sarcoma in Individuals With or Without HIV.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Kaposi's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 21 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2020.