An Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Dose-Finding Study of Abiraterone Acetate in Adult Women With 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary)
- Indications Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Mar 2013, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.