Randomized Phase II Trial of Vemurafenib (PLX4032/RG7204) With or Without Bevacizumab in Patients With Stage IV BRAFV600 Mutant Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 162.