Phase II Study of Ofatumumab in Combination With High Dose Methylprednisolone Followed by Ofatumumab and Lenalidomide Consolidative Therapy for the Treatment of Untreated CLL/SLL The HiLOG Trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Lenalidomide; Methylprednisolone; Sargramostim
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HiLOG
- 09 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 09 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2019.