An Open-Label, Long-Term, Follow-Up Study To Determine The Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Rotigotine Transdermal System As Monotherapy in Adolescents With Restless Legs Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 09 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov