Study of Sorafenib + TH-302: Phase I in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) and Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) and Phase II in 1st Line Advanced HCC
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Evofosfamide (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLIANCE
- 23 Feb 2018 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.