A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study of Fluconazole Versus Fluconazole And MGCD290 for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Vulvovaginal Candidiasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs MGCD 290 (Primary) ; Fluconazole
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Mar 2013 Results published in the Media Release.
- 18 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint 'Therapeutic-cure-rate' has not been met, according to a Methylgene media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History