A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 2 Trial to Explore the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Dapagliflozin as an Add-on to Insulin Therapy in Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Insulin
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 26 Jun 2018 Results from 2 studies NCT01498185 and NCT02582814 presented at the 78th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association
- 09 Jun 2015 Results of a post hoc analysis of insulin dose adjustment in response to dapagliflozin therapy presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 22 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 115th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History