Phase 3b Randomized, Open Label Study to Evaluate Switching From Regimens Consisting of a Non-nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor (NNRTI) Plus Emtricitabine (FTC) and Tenofovir DF (TDF) to the Elvitegravir/Cobicistat/ Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Single-Tablet Regimen (EVG/COBI/FTC/TDF) in Virologically Suppressed, HIV 1 Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/cobicistat (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate; Emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Nevirapine; Rilpivirine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRATEGY-NNRTI
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2014.