CD19-specific T cell Infusion in Patients with B-Lineage Lymphoid Malignancies After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 10 Dec 2017 According to a Ziopharm Oncology media release, results from this trial were presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.