A Phase 2, Multicenter Study of Cabazitaxel Single Agent Administered as a 1-Hour Intravenous Infusion Every 3 Weeks to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Anti-tumor Activity of Cabazitaxel in Patients With Advanced Gastric Adenocarcinoma Who Have Failed Prior Chemotherapy Regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GASTANA
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 18 Jan 2014 Interim results presented at the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.