A Randomized Phase II Pilot Study Prospectively Evaluating Treatment for Patients Based on ERCC1(Excision Repair Cross-Complementing 1) for Advanced/Metastatic Esophageal, Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction (GEJ) Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival (PFS) between high-ERCC1 and low-ERCC1 patients treated with FOLFOX versus irinotecan hydrochloride plus docetaxel) has been met as per results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 22 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.