An Open-Label, Phase I/II Study of Two Different Schedules of Dasatinib (Sprycel) and Decitabine (Dacogen) Used in Combination for Patients With Accelerated or Blastic Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (Protocol CA180357).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 23 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=23) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology