A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate ALKS 5461 in Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder and Inadequate Response to Antidepressant Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine/samidorphan (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alkermes plc
- 18 Jul 2013 The company will review phase II data of this drug at its Research and Development (R&D) Day meeting for analysts and investors in July 2013.
- 17 Apr 2013 Top line interim results published in an Alkermes media release.
- 17 Apr 2013 Primary endpoint 'significant change in Hamilton-Depression-Rating-Scale vs placebo' has been met, according to an Alkermes media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History