A Phase II, Multi-Centre, Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Sunitinib Given on an Individualized Schedule as First-Line Therapy for Metastatic Renal Cell Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results assessing efficacy and tolerability of sunitinib as first-line therapy in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology